The 48th Union World Conference on Lung Health offers organisations the opportunity to organise satellite sessions, which will be announced in the official programme of the conference.
- Satellite sessions are organised and supported by individuals, non-profit groups, organisations, or commercial entities. The Union offers these groups the opportunity to showcase their work, research and programmes, or draw more attention to a specific subject or area by organising a satellite. These sessions are scheduled outside of the core programme and are announced via the online app, the website and in the official programme of the conference.
- Satellite sessions will be held on 12, 13 and 14 October outside of the core programme hours, 75 minute sessions in the morning or 90 minute sessions in the evening.
- Sessions will be reviewed for compliance with The Union’s mission and vision.
- There will be two rounds of review and notification.
- Satellite sessions submitted before 3 July will receive notification in mid-July and will have priority in the selection of time slots. If there are still spaces available, there will be a second round for reviewing sessions submitted between 15 July and 5 September, with notifications sent in mid-September.
See our Guidelines and Submission platform for more detalis
For more details and rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.